EFFECTIVE MARCH 19, 2021
“YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK”
PQM wants you to be happy with your purchase, but if you’re not, simply return it to the store with the original, complete register receipt for a refund or exchange. The following guidelines apply:
- Refunds are issued in the form in which payment was made at the time of purchase.
- If no receipt is available, we will use your PQM Quality Card # to verify the purchase. If we are unable to verify purchase with a receipt or PQM#, we will exchange the item or issue a store credit for the lowest sale price within the last thirty (30) days.
- The value of the refund for returns with a receipt will be the price paid on date of purchase. The value will be adjusted to reflect coupons/offers received.
- We accept returns of non-perishable items within thirty (30) days of purchase.
- We do not accept returns of perishable products. All perishable products returned to the store cannot be resold and must be discarded.
- We ask you to support us in our mission to reduce food waste by shopping carefully and planning purchases accordingly.
- We will graciously accept returns of products that do not meet quality standards, but cannot accept returns of perishable foods that are purchased in excess or in error (wrong variety, flavor, size, etc.)
- We encourage, whenever possible, that you freeze such items for future use, or donate them to friends, family or local food banks, pantries or charities.
- Appliances, electronics, and other general merchandise must be returned in the complete original packaging. Manufacturer’s warranties may apply.
- Seasonal/Holiday/Clearance product returns are subject to our Store Manager’s discretion. Items marked “reduced for clearance” or “final sale” are not refundable.
- Baby formula can only be returned unopened and with proof of purchase receipt.
We cannot issue refunds, credits or exchanges for any of the following:
- Products that are spoiled or damaged due to a power failure, improper storage or misuse
- Gift cards, e-gift cards, telephone cards, reloadable debit cards, lottery tickets, greeting cards, books, newspapers, magazines or other periodicals, stamps, or items prohibited by law.
- Refunds or exchanges for purchases made via electronic benefit transfer (EBT), WIC and SNAP (food stamps) are subject to state and federal guidelines. See customer service for details.
- Other restrictions may apply.
THIS POLICY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND MAY BE MODIFIED AT THE STORE MANAGER’S DISCRETION. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CALL PQM CUSTOMER SERVICE AT 609-737-0058